Parent & Family Resources
Our Resource Center is a place where parents can find a variety of resources, materials, training and activities. We have a variety of games to make learning fun: Math, Reading, Science & Social Studies Games.
Hours are Monday - Friday from 8 - 3:30 p.m. except Holiday (calendar).
Please contact our School Office for more information at 352-429-2294.
Everyone is Invited to our Parent Involvement Activities:
- Parent Conference Nights
- October 24, 2019 (By Appointment. Please contact Teacher)
- March 26, 2020 (By Appointment. Please contact Teacher.)
- Annual Title I Parent Meeting
- September 19, 2019, 5:30 p.m. & September 20, 2019, 8 a.m.
- Vocabulary Parade
- November 1, 2019, 1:30 p.m.
- Eagle Family Picnic
- November 22, 2019, 11 a.m. to Noon
- Kindergarten Grandparents' Reading Day
- September 6, 2019
- Family Science Nights
- February 7, 2020
- Family Literacy
- January 30, 2020, 5 - 7 p.m.
- Mascotte Showcase
- April 2020
- Student Performances
- Kindergarten, November 21, 2019, 6 p.m.
Dates available on our School Calendar.