Skyward Family Access
In Skyward Family Access, parents can view their child's progress reports, report cards, test scores, attendance and more.
There are four (4) steps to complete:
- The Skyward Enrollment Form is available in English & Spanish
- Complete the form
- Take the form to our school office (office hours).
- Bring your Government Issued Picture I.D.
If you cannot come to the office, please complete the form in front of a Notary then mail the completed form to:
Mascotte Charter School, Inc.
460 Midway Avenue
Mascotte, Florida 34753
Once our staff has entered your information into Skyward, you will receive an email from "email@example.com"
Please check your email "inbox" and "junk email" for directions to complete the enrollment process.
- Why should I use Family Access?
- Grades & Report Cards
- I have more than one student in the district, will I need multiple passwords?
- Can other people see my child's personal information on Family Access?
- I can't get Family Access to work on my computer; what should I do?
- When I log on to Family Access, I lose my connection after three to five minutes. Why?
- Are all of Lake County Schools using Family Access?
- I have forgotten my username and/or lost my password, what should I do?
- With all the talk about Internet safety and security, how do I know Family Access is safe?
- I have more than one student in the district. Will I need multiple accounts?
- I signed up for Family Access last year. Do I need to sign up again?
ACCESSING ELECTRONIC REPORT CARDS IN SKYWARD
To access electronic report cards, a parent may login to Skyward Family Access and look for the Portfolio feature, following the steps below.
Instructions for Parents: Skyward Family Access
- Browse to http://lake.k12.fl.us/familyaccess
- Login with the username and password provided to you through your student’s school. (Once you complete a Skyward Family Access Application you will receive the username and the ability to update the generated password through the email provided on you application.)
- Click the [Sign In] button.
- Once you are logged in to Skyward Family Access, click the Portfolio option in the toolbar.
- From the Portfolio – Attachments index, click the document you wish to view. Depending on your computer or device’s operating system and web browser, the document should either download or open.
The documents are PDFs, so may need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader software to view them. You may visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/ to learn more.
Family Access is a web-based product, so it should work on your computer like any other web based application. Occasionally, the Family Access web server may be down for maintenance. If you get an error message, please try again as needed. If you are still having problems, please contact the school.
On the Login screen, please click the Forgot my Login/Password link. Fill in your email address and if you have an email address on file, then your username and password will be emailed to you. If you do not receive the email, or accidentally lock your account from too many login attempts, please contact your child's school to assist you with resetting it.
Family Access uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption as the security layer for data presented on the Web. This is the same encryption system used by sites that accept credit card numbers and other personal data that must be secure. Each individual, whether student, parent, or staff member, must be given a username and password and be designated as a member of a household linked to a student in order to view Family Access information.