Skyward Family Access
In Skyward Family Access, parents can view their child's progress reports, report cards, test scores, attendance and more.
- Why should I use Family Access?
- Grades & Report Cards
- I have more than one student in the district, will I need multiple passwords?
- Can other people see my child's personal information on Family Access?
- I can't get Family Access to work on my computer; what should I do?
- When I log on to Family Access, I lose my connection after three to five minutes. Why?
- Are all of Lake County Schools using Family Access?
- I have forgotten my username and/or lost my password, what should I do?
- With all the talk about Internet safety and security, how do I know Family Access is safe?
- I have more than one student in the district. Will I need multiple accounts?
- I signed up for Family Access last year. Do I need to sign up again?