Skyward Family Access
In Skyward Family Access, parents can view their child's progress reports, report cards, test scores, attendance and more.
- Please Click HERE to log into your Family Access Account.
- Click the Skylert tab on the left hand side of the page.
- The fields highlighted in yellow are areas that can be modified by parents/guardians. Please enter the correct information and set your contact preferences. Please note, if you modify the fields marked with a green star, that information will also be modified on our Student Information System.
- The Primary Phone number is a required field, however it can be modified by the primary guardian.
- Enter phone numbers in the Text Message Numbers fields if you would like to receive text messages. Please note, text messages will only be sent if the sender of the broadcast has elected to send the message via text.
- Press the Save button to keep your changes.
- Why should I use Family Access?
- Grades & Report Cards
- I have more than one student in the district, will I need multiple passwords?
- Can other people see my child's personal information on Family Access?
- I can't get Family Access to work on my computer; what should I do?
- When I log on to Family Access, I lose my connection after three to five minutes. Why?
- Are all of Lake County Schools using Family Access?
- I have forgotten my username and/or lost my password, what should I do?
- With all the talk about Internet safety and security, how do I know Family Access is safe?
- I have more than one student in the district. Will I need multiple accounts?
- I signed up for Family Access last year. Do I need to sign up again?